Hello guys, hope you all are doing all. Today we are here to talk about uses and health benefits of ajwain or carom seeds. This is a known to all of you. Some of you may know this as ajwain seeds and some of you may know this as carom seeds. This is well available in most of the countries of the world. In many countries, it may not grow but still, it is available there as it is an important ingredient to make our food tasty and delicious. We can’t be done by telling the uses and health benefits of ajwain or carom seeds.
But today here we have brought the 11 most important uses and health benefits of ajwain or carom seeds. We hope this post will be helpful to you and you will follow the instructions properly to get the health benefits from ajwain or carom seeds.
- Other Names Of Ajwain
- Ajwain Seed Properties
- Health Benefits Of Ajwain Seeds
- 1. Cold Treatment With Ajwain Seeds
- 2. Carom Seeds For Acidity
- 3. Ajowan Seeds For constipation problem
- 4. Ajwan Seeds For Weight loss
- 5. Ajwain Seeds For Sperm Count
- 6. Carom Seeds Prevents Asthma
- 7. Ajwain Cures Diarrhea
- 8. Ajave Seeds Dissolve Kidney Stone
- 9. Ajvini Seeds Repellent Mosquito
- 10. Ajwain Seeds Prevent Pimple
- 11. Ajwain Seeds Good for heart health
- The Last Thing About Ajwain Seeds
Other Names Of Ajwain
Ajwain has a so many common and local name and these are: Bishop’s Weed, Ajowan, Ajave Seeds, Ajvain, Ajwan, Ethiopian Cumin, Carom, Omam, Omum are some of its other names.
- French: Ajowan
- Spanish: Ajowan
- German: Ajowan
- Indian: Ajvini, Ajwain, Javane
- Spanish: Ajowan
- Italian: Ajowan
Scientific Names of Ajwain: Carom ajowan, Trachyspermum Ammi, Carom Copticum
Ajwain Seed Properties
Seed Shape: Oval and rigid.
Size: Very small
Seed Color: Yellowish-brown to grayish green
Taste: Hot and pungent taste
Seed Leaves: Small feather like
Fragrance: Strong odor, like Thyme
Health Benefits Of Ajwain Seeds
Ajwain Seeds is widely used in Ayurvedic and Indian medicine and there are many other health benefits that you do not know.
1. Cold Treatment With Ajwain Seeds
Ajwain or carom seed is the most effective compound for cold treatment. A cold problem is common among the people. Cold also brings chest congestion, nose blockage, cough, and headache. To cure of all these problems you can try ajwain.to relieve from a cough take ajwain with warm water. Taking stream from ajwain seed can reduce your headache. Keeping ajwain seed under the pillow is also a good option for cold treatment.
2. Carom Seeds For Acidity
Ajwain or carom seed is good for the stomach. If you are suffering from the gastric problem you can try ajwain seeds. It will help to reduce the acidity problem. Adding ajwain seeds to your meal can make your stomach health strong. This compound manages the releases of gastric juices.
- Take one tea spoon of ajwain seed and one tea spoon of cumin.
- Add ½ tea spoon of ginger powder with the ajwain seeds and cumin.
- Consume the mixture with warm water in the morning.
3. Ajowan Seeds For constipation problem
One of the most disgusting common problems among us is constipation. We can assure you that consumption of ajwain seeds can make you relief from constipation. If you face any indigestion problems try to have some ajwain or carom seeds.
- Take one table spoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- Mix one pinch of black salt with it.
- Then mix it with one cup of warm water and consume it.
4. Ajwan Seeds For Weight loss
Ajwain or carom seed has laxative component which helps to reduce the weight. Obesity problem can be decreased by the proper consumption of ajwain. Taking a particular amount of ajwain on daily basis can reduce your weight 3 to 4 kg. So if you want to lose some weight just follow the instruction.
- Mix 1 tea spoon of ajwain with water.
- Drink it on empty stomach in the morning.
5. Ajwain Seeds For Sperm Count
Many men are facing the fertility problem now-a-days.Premature ejaculation is also a problem for many men. It can be reduced by taking ajwain or carom seeds regularly. Take a glass of milk and mix it with two table spoon ajwain or carom seeds. Milk should be light warm. Drink it at least half an hour before you go the bed at night. If you take this regularly your sperm count will be improved and premature ejaculation will also be reduced.
6. Carom Seeds Prevents Asthma
The people who are suffering from asthma can use the ajwain or carom seed for prevention. Inhaling from ajwain smoke can make someone breaths comfortably. It will make breathing process easier.
- Take a tea spoon of ajwain seed with 1 tea spoon jaggery.
- Make a paste and consume it twice in a day.
7. Ajwain Cures Diarrhea
Ajwain or carom seed is considered as the natural remedy for diarrhea disease. If someone is affected by diarrhea then just follow this. Take 2 table spoon of ajwain and mix it with a cup of water. Then boil the mixture. After that, take it twice in a day. Then hopefully you will get rid of diarrhea.
8. Ajave Seeds Dissolve Kidney Stone
The people who are suffering from kidney stone can consume ajwain seed to dissolve it. It is proven that taking ajwain seed makes effective result on reducing the kidney stone problem. It helps to break the stone on kidney and remove it with the urine.
- Take 2 table spoons of ajwain seeds, 1 table spoon of honey and 1 table spoon of vinegar.
- Mix up them in a cup.
- Consume daily at least for 10 days.
9. Ajvini Seeds Repellent Mosquito
People use the different brand of mosquito repellent to fight with mosquitos. But you can make it in your home. Just mix some mustard oil with ajwain seeds and apply the mixture to cardboard. Keep the cardboard on the corner of your room. Surely it will prevent the mosquitos. Additionally, it does not have the unhealthy fume like another mosquito repellent.
10. Ajwain Seeds Prevent Pimple
You can use Ajwain or carom seeds for preventing the pimple on your face. A pimple is a disgusting thing and sometimes it makes face looking ugly. Now you can make a facial pack of ajwain seeds to prevent those pimples.
- Make ajwain seeds into powder and mix it with yogurt.
- Then apply it to the face.
- Wait half an hour and wash off your face with warm water.
11. Ajwain Seeds Good for heart health
Ajwain or carom seeds are good for heart health. If you consume ajwain seeds with warm water every day it will help you to keep your heart good. Doctors say the people who are suffering from minor heart problem can take ajwain seeds regularly. It helps them to feel better as ajwain seeds make the heart’s condition more protective. So try to consume at once in a day.
The Last Thing About Ajwain Seeds
So this is all about 11 health benefits and use of ajwain or carom seeds. Now you can understand that ajwain or carom seeds are very effective in many ways to protect your health. If you try to consume ajwain or carom seeds according to the instructions given above you will get the proper benefits from it. Hope you will get a happy and healthy life.